Summer may be winding down… but autumn is winding up. Take advantage of warmer days and lower prices and escape to the shore! Autumn is an amazing time to be outdoors across Delmarva.
Camping. Kayaking. Smaller crowds. Mild days. Cool nights. Unofficial shore festival season! From bagpipes to fiddles, beer to wine, needlework to kite-flying, bikes to kayaks… we’re just waiting on you to start checking items off of our list of “21 Reasons to Justify an Autumn Trip to the Shore”.
Visit the links below for more information.
- Sunfest, Ocean City, Sept. 21-24
- Sunfest Kite Festival, Sept. 21-24
- Snow Hill Oktoberfest, Oct. 21
- OC Bikefest, Sept. 14-17
- Shore Craft Beer Festival, Oct. 28
- Wine on the Beach, Sept. 29-30
- Chesapeake Celtic Festival
- Berlin Oktoberfest, Oct. 14
- Brown Box Theatre: Hamlet, Sept. 1-13
- Flounder Pounder Tournament, Sept. 10
- Berlin Fiddlers Convention, Sept. 22-24
- Delmarva Paddling Weekend, Sept. 28-Oct. 1
- Endless Summer Cruisin’, Oct. 5-8
- Berlin Fall Cruisers, Oct. 7
- Snow Hill Vintage Car Show, Oct. 7
- Small Town Throw Down, Sept. 9
- Paint Berlin Plein Air Festival, Sept. 20-23
- FiberFest at the Museum, Sept. 30
- A Ride to Sturgis and Motor Cycle Swap Meet, Sept. 16
- Flames at the Furnace Pig Roast & Auction, Sept. 9
- Furnace Town Folk School, Saturdays in September
Visit our events page for more on these and many other events.